CNC Spindle Repairs
Dolby Machine Tool Solutions have over 25 years of experience in CNC Spindle Breakdown Repairs.
We are a Midlands based CNC Breakdown & Repair company, who specialise on Matsuura, Mori Seiki and SNK Machine Tools.
In addition to the machines we specialise in, we also work on to name but a few: OKK, Doosan, Daewoo, Makino, Niigata, Harrison, Victor, Fanuc, Siemens Yaskawa and Hitachi.
We have worked on the following types of Spindles; CNC Machining Centre Spindle, CNC Lathe Spindles, CNC External Grinding Spindle, CNC Surface Grinding Spindle, CNC Internal Grinding Spindle and CNC Special Purpose Machine Spindles.
We can repair, refurbish and rebuild your CNC Spindle ensuring your CNC Machine Tool requirements are met.
Here are some examples of the types of machines we work on:
- MAM72 100H, MAM72 63V, MAM72 42V, MAM72 35V, MAM72 25V
- MX-850, MX-550, MX-520, MX-330
- H Plus-800, H Plus-630, H Plus-500, H Plus-504, H Plus-405, H Plus-400, H Plus-300
- V Plus-800, V Plus-550
- Niigata – 50 and 63
- Mori Seiki -SH, MH, NH and MV
- Makino – A55
- SNK – HPS-120 and SNK-RB
We provide support for multiple engineering sectors, for example: Aerospace, Precision Engineering Sub Contractors, Motor Sport, Medical, Oil and Gas.
We offer a CNC Spindle Rebuild ‘Full Service Package’ please see the details below:
CNC Spindle Rebuild – Process
- Once diagnosed, your CNC spindle will be disassembled from the machine.
- Upon arrival to our facility the Spindle will be entered into the quality control system. The CNC spindle will then be stripped down and all components inspected.
- All worn components will be replaced or remanufactured as necessary to bring them back to original specification.
- The CNC Spindle will then enter the temperature controlled clean room where assembly will take place with Super Precision Bearings.
- The Spindle Accuracy will be guaranteed to be within the machines specification.
- The Drawbar pull force will be checked and set up.
- The Spindle will be balanced to ISO 1940 BS-5265 Standard.
- The Spindle will then go through a run in program before final inspection.
- Once complete our CNC Engineer will reinstall the Spindle and set all functions.
References are available upon request.