CNC Facility Moves
Dolby Machine Tool Solutions have a vast knowledge when it comes to moving CNC Machine Tools. Whether it is a complete factory move or a CNC machine move within your facility we have the experience and skill set to do this for you.
The full CNC machine move package is carried out from start to finish:
- Our CNC Engineers complete a full alignment check on your machine before de-commission.
- We then transport the CNC Machine using lifting equipment organised and provided by ourselves.
- The machine is then chemically anchored to concrete or similar substrates. We inject a resin into the hole prior to insertion of the stud. With this, the chemical naturally fills in all irregularities and therefore makes the hole airtight, with 100% adhesion. This extra adhesion creates extra strength.
- Upon the relocation of your machine a full geometry check is carried out guaranteeing the same or better accuracy.
- The machine is then re-commissioned.
Here are some examples of CNC Machine Moves/Facility Moves we have carried out:
- We relocated 5 Matsuura MAM 72 35v machining centres to their new facility at a cycle parts company.
- We carried out a facility move for a North West Aerospace company with 35 Machines including; Mori Seiki, Matsuura, Niigata, Hartford and OKK. This facility move was carried out in stages to keep production flowing.
- We moved numerous machines within the same facility for a Motor Sport gear box builder, who wanted a reshuffle in there machine shop to create machining cells.
- We have also relocated 3 Makino machines from an aerospace company in Scotland.
If you would like any further example or references, these are available upon request.