CNC Facility Moves
Dolby Machine Tool Solutions have a vast knowledge when it comes to moving CNC Machine Tools. Whether it is a complete factory move or a CNC machine move within your facility we have the experience and skill set to do this for you.
- Our CNC Engineers complete a full alignment check on your machine before de-commission.
- We then transport the CNC Machine using lifting equipment organised and provided by ourselves.
- The machine is then chemically anchored to concrete or similar substrates. We inject a resin into the hole prior to insertion of the stud. With this, the chemical naturally fills in all irregularities and therefore makes the hole airtight, with 100% adhesion. This extra adhesion creates extra strength.
- Upon the relocation of your machine a full geometry check is carried out guaranteeing the same or better accuracy.
- The machine is then re-commissioned.
Here are some examples of CNC Machine Moves/Facility Moves we have carried out:
- We relocated 5 Matsuura MAM 72 35v machining centres to their new facility at a cycle parts company.
- We carried out a facility move for a North West Aerospace company with 35 Machines including; Mori Seiki, Matsuura, Niigata, Hartford and OKK. This facility move was carried out in stages to keep production flowing.
- We moved numerous machines within the same facility for a Motor Sport gear box builder, who wanted a reshuffle in there machine shop to create machining cells.
- We have also relocated 3 Makino machines from an aerospace company in Scotland.
If you would like any further example or references, these are available upon request.