Matsuura MAM-500 PC12 Machine Move
Dolby Machine Tool Solutions have a vast knowledge when it comes to moving CNC Machine Tools. Whether it is a complete factory move or a machine move within your facility, we have the experience and skill set to do this for you.
Here is an example of one of our recent CNC machine relocation:
One of our customers had purchased a Matsuura MAM-500 PC12 machine and requested we re-locate it to their Facility.
Dolby Machine Tool Solutions carried out the Decommission and Recommission of the Matsuura MAM 500 PC12.
The full CNC machine move package is carried out from start to finish:
- Our CNC Engineers complete a full alignment check on your machine before de-commission.
- We then transport the CNC Machine using lifting equipment organised and provided by ourselves.
- The machine is then chemically anchored to concrete or similar substrates. We inject a resin into the hole prior to insertion of the stud. With this, the chemical naturally fills in all irregularities and therefore makes the hole airtight, with 100% adhesion. This extra adhesion creates extra strength.
- Upon the relocation of your machine a full geometry check is carried out guaranteeing the same or better accuracy.
- The machine is then re-commissioned.
To see more examples of our CNC Facility moves please click here.
Please call us on: 01530 830662
Start Your Enquiry
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry: